Dispensary Agent Jobs in Mesa, Arizona
Here at Kind Meds, we believe in a holistic approach to healing and the power of cannabis to improve the lives of those who use it. We believe in the therapeutic benefits of cannabis and support expanded studies to increase our understanding of cannabis’s potential. As a licensed medical and adult recreational use marijuana dispensary, we aim to provide a customer experience that is both welcoming and informative. We are dedicated to maintaining high standards of excellence and growing with the cannabis industry while continuously seeking ways to have a positive impact on our community.
At Kind Meds, we understand that our success depends on the quality of our team. We are committed to having the most passionate, knowledgeable, and dedicated team in the cannabis industry. Our team builds relationships based on integrity and trust, striving to both enlighten and empower our customers. We rely on our staff to provide a compliant and professional experience for all customers, no matter their interests.
If you are searching for a dispensary job in Mesa, Arizona, are passionate about the potential of cannabis to improve the lives of others, and are interested in growing with the cannabis industry, we’d like to know more about you.
Dispensary Associate Job Description:
We are currently seeking to fill the role of Dispensary Associate. Please note that although Dispensary Associates are sometimes referred to as “Budtenders”, the role entails much more than just Budtending.
Our Dispensary Associates are the first people that clients meet when they come to Kind Meds, so we are looking for individuals that are outgoing, friendly, and eager to become experts on our products. As a Dispensary Associate, you will be interacting directly with customers, ensuring they feel welcome, and advising them on the various products we sell while maintaining compliance with all applicable laws. Dispensary Associates/Budtenders are expected to maintain inventory, handle transactions, and, most importantly, build positive customer relationships by providing superior customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities: *
- Greet all customers who enter the door in a welcoming, genuine, and helpful manner.
- Build positive relationships with customers to ensure they return to Kind Meds by adhering to company standards and handling customer complaints and questions.
- Processing transactions according to Kind Meds standards and ensuring purchases meet state eligibility and compliance guidelines.
- Responsible for inventory and money in P.O.S. station and on the sales floor.
- Be familiar enough with products to educate customers on strains, potency, serving dosage amounts, delivery methods, proper storage, price points, and tolerance.
- Assist customers with choosing the right product for their needs, upselling products where appropriate.
- Maintain a positive, team-oriented attitude and work with team members towards shared goals.
- Complete daily store opening and closing responsibilities and checklists.
- Maintain store sales floor and workstation to meet Kind Meds standards.
- Participate in ongoing professional development and education.
- Arrive on time and prepared to work for all scheduled shifts.
- Answer phones using proper phone etiquette.
- Maintain compliance by overseeing all sign-ins, I.D. checks, and check-ins.
- Properly represent the Kind Meds brand.
- Additional responsibilities assigned by management.
- Experience in a high-volume retail, hospitality, or sales setting. Cannabis industry experience is a plus.
- Experience interacting with customers, addressing customer issues and questions, and fulfilling customer requests while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Ability to work extended hours on your feet in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service and phone etiquette skills.
- Ability to be flexible and manage high-stress situations.
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills.
- Proven experience with cash handling and working with large amounts of inventory.
- Cash register experience and proficiency using Microsoft Suite.
- Understanding of state equivalency rules and customer medical and recreational limits.
- Enthusiasm for the cannabis industry, including basic knowledge of industry products, cannabis strain classifications and genetics, weights, and compliance guidelines.
- Must show proof of a M.E.D. badge, ability to pass AMED fingerprinting, and have all employment documentation.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age and authorized to work in the U.S.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and have reliable transportation.
- Ability to be flexible with work schedules.
- Able to stand, squat, sit, kneel, bend and walk throughout an extended workday, and work in front of a computer screen for extended periods, as required by the position.
- High School or G.E.D. equivalent required.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree is preferred.
*The job description above describes only the general level and nature of work that is a part of this position. It is not meant to be an exhaustive list of all duties, required responsibilities, and skills. The job description may be amended, and other duties may be added at any time.
*Kind Meds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We believe in the strength of a diverse team and provide a welcoming space for talented folks from every background to have a positive impact on our growth and success. All qualified candidates for employment will receive consideration without regard to race, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, age, religion, national origin, or protected veteran status. Applicants will not be discriminated against based on disability.