Win Two Free Tickets to Pot of Gold Festival 2018 with Kind MedsWritten by Marijuana Cannaisseur on Jan 16, 2018
Kind Meds, Arizona’s premier boutique medical marijuana dispensary, will be giving away two free tickets to the 2018 Pot of Gold Music Festival at Rawhide in Chandler, AZ.
The tickets are for Sunday, March 18, the final day of the three-day event. Reggae standouts Rebelution are the headliners for the final day of the outdoor fest. Single-day tickets normally run about $75 apiece, so you have a chance to get quite a bargain with the two passes we’re giving away!
What Do I Have to Do to Win Tickets to the Pot of Gold Festival?
To enter our contest, visit our Facebook page and find one of the posts promoting our free ticket giveaway. Once you’ve found the post, do the following steps:
- Click on the link featured in the post.
- Fill out the form that follows.
- Like our Facebook page.
- Share the post to your followers.
- Tag whom you would bring.
Enter by the end of day Thursday, February 8 for your chance to win the free tickets. The winner of the two tickets notified via email within three days of our selection.
Who Qualifies to Win the Free Tickets?
A few other notes on entering the contest:
- You must be of 18 years or older at them time of your entry.
- The contest is only open to legal residents of Arizona, and excludes employees of Kind Meds, advertising partners, suppliers and immediate family members.
- Only one entry allowed per email address. However, you can earn a bonus entry if you share the sign-up form and the other person fills out the form completely.
- If you win the free tickets, a general parking fee of $10 will be required if you park at the venue.
More About the Pot of Gold Festival 2018
Originally held at Tempe Beach Park, the Pot of Gold festival is soon to kick off for the fourth straight year in the Valley. Artists such as Korn, Fall Out Boy, Kendrick Lamar, Future, 311, Atmosphere, Fishbone, G-Eazy, Death Cub for Cutie, Sublime with Rome and Flogging Molly have graced the multi-stage outdoor event with their presences in the past.
The event moved from Tempe Beach Park to Rawhide in Chandler after its first year for better freeway access and more space for food, art and collectibles vendors. In addition to the two separate stages at Rawhide, the event will also feature:
- Space Lab area with various interactive activities for concertgoers
- Arcade Alley with multiple classic pinball games and other arcade favorites
- Shady Lane – a relaxing area to lounge and take a breather between bands
Event lockers, phone recharging stations and free water refill stations will also be available at the venue. For more information on the Pot of Gold Music Festival, please visit https://www.potofgoldaz.com/.
If you have any questions for us about the ticket giveaway, please send us a message here.